Thursday, June 30, 2011

Corrections, retractions, and expressions of concern

There are no corrections, no retractions but perhaps an expression of concern is appropriate. I have gotten some funny reactions to my post, "I probably shouldn't do this but...". And by funny I mean funny-ha-ha as well as funny-odd. I definitely think they are funny-ha-ha, but then, I thought the post was funny-ha-ha. Others just thought it was funny-odd.

I'm OK. Well, I think I am anyway. I am not experiencing any excessive bouts of anger, my mood is securely in the positive zone for now. And I really wasn't expressing any specific sentiment towards anyone in particular. I'd like to avoid an in-depth analysis of my thought process behind the writing because that kind of takes the fun out of it, but honestly, I really just found the idea of the tirade amusing. Ho ho ho, I am just so hilarious... to myself. Perhaps I am guilty of not thinking through how it would be perceived by others, which was one of my "shoulds" from the post. On the other hand, that was a little bit the point of it. So no apologies. Unless you really insist on it, and in that case, I'm sorry.
This guy is so cute, I just really wanted
to use this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment